McDonald Milnes has a wealth of experience in representing land owners, purchasers, mortgagees and other parties in land transactions together with strategic advice relating to all areas of property law.
Our clients include private and institutional owners and investors, developers, tenants, and property advisory companies. We advise on all legal aspects of property and real estate.
We advice Property Developers large and small on all aspects of residential, commercial and industrial developments. Our extensive experience across the full project lifecycle means we can identify issues Clients may not have considered, providing workable solutions and options.
Our Property team can assist with the following:
Corporate Real Estate
- Strategic property advice;
- perpetration and drafting of commercial and retail leases and licences;
- structuring property transactions, simple to complex;
- commercial, industrial and retail property acquisitions and sales;
- stamp duty, GST and capital gains tax;
- property management, risk management and goods & services tax (GST) audits;
- facilities management.
Regardless on the size of your Development, McDonald Legal provide the following services to Victorian Property Developers;
- Strategic advice on residential, retail, mixed-use, commercial and industrial property development projects;
- property development agreements;
- sales and acquisitions of development sites;
- planning and development agreements with statutory authorities (Section 173);
- construction agreements and delivery methods (Master Builders Contracts, AS4000);
- consultant and management agreements;
- strata and sub-divisional advice including owners corporation structures;
- broad acre and built form (including medium-density and high-density residential and mixed-use) development and structuring;
- volume conveyancing and sales reporting.
Our Property Lawyers has extensive experience advising domestic and multinational clients on all aspects of Property development, sale and acquisition of residential, retail, industrial and commercial properties.